Job Title: Clinical Director
Schedule: Monday-Friday Available During Business Hours (9:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Pay: $80,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
Gateway Services is seeking strong leaders with excellent management skills. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, we want you on our team! Come and become a part of a growing company! We are looking for talented individuals who are seeking a great opportunity to make a difference. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire and vision to provide the best quality care to our clients in an Outpatient and Partial Hospitalization Program Recovery program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for all clinical aspects of the Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) and the Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP). Also, responsible to develop, plan and implement strategies for effective clinical care. Must have the ability to think globally, solve problems and have good decision-making skills, including critical thinking skills.
- Ensures that ISPs are developed that fully address the behavioral health care needs identified through the assessment and diagnosis that results in an improvement in daily functioning for our clients and is evident via measurable outcomes.
- Provide timely SRA submissions.
- Provides case oversight and re-evaluation as necessary to ensure that the needs of Gateway’s clients are being met. Utilizes standardized assessment and diagnostic tools at minimum to assure a comprehensive assessment occurs resulting in a diagnosis that is relevant to the client.
- Make responsible referral decisions based on diagnosis, the needs, and strengths of the client.
- Provide referral sources with all relevant information both verbally and in writing that supports the findings of the assessment, diagnosis, and the goals of the service plan.
- Reviews progress during prescribed intervals. Re-refer cases as needed or seeks reauthorization of services to continue if need be.
- Provide Gateway with all relevant documentation in a timely manner to complete appropriate billing of services.
- Complete assessments. Ensure the timely completion of quarterlies and continued stays.
- Assess, evaluate, and make recommendations for quality service delivery.
- Team member oversight hiring, training, coaching, and assigning as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Attends interagency meetings and supervision sessions as necessary.
- Attends and participates in orientation, in-service training, and conferences as scheduled.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, AND EXPERIENCE
- LMHP (LPC, LMFT, or LCSW) recognized by Virginia. (Required)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills Familiar with assessments tools
- Knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in Community Mental Health along with an intimate knowledge of Virginia DBHDS regulations and HIPPA requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Counseling, Social Work, or a similar discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Coursework and professional experience that indicates knowledge of mental health counseling, group and individual psychotherapy, diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, psychological assessment techniques, crisis intervention, and mental health consultation.
- LMHP (LPC, LMFT, or LCSW) recognized by Virginia.
- Current CPR Certification and First Aid Certification.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
- Experience as a Clinical Supervisor for a behavioral services agency.
A job offer may be initiated but will be contingent upon receiving satisfactory results of the criminal background and registry check. Employment will not begin until all required documentation for background and registry checks has been received and submitted.