Weekend Availability varies according to business needs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential job functions satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary job functions described herein. Since every duty associated with this position may not be described herein, employees may be required to perform duties not specifically spelled out in the job description, but which may be reasonably considered to be incidental in the performing of their duties just as though they were actually written out in this job description.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Effective delivery and presentation methods and styles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Must submit to and receive satisfactory results from a criminal background investigation and a registry check by the Department of Social Services
- A valid driver’s license and current copy of DMV driving record
- A copy of the declaration page of automobile insurance is required
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least four years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
A job offer may be initiated but will be contingent upon receiving satisfactory results of the criminal background and registry check. Employment will not begin until all required documentation for background and registry checks have been received and submitted.